Friday, May 18, 2007

GoFish.com - Win a date with a Celeb!

This is a paid review

Wow, can’t actually believe winning a date with actress, Mirelly Taylor !!

For those who came in late, Mirelly Taylor, has appeared on movies such as Kiss Me Again and Serving Sara and television shows including "Las Vegas", “Punk’d”, and “Numb3rs”.

And for those who came in later….. GoFish.com is running a contest that allows you to win a date with celebrity. More details on it are available at Free videos at GoFish.com

And for those who came in now.... I am supposed to have won a date with Mirelly Taylor at this contest "Seduce a Celeb"....

Now for those interested in winning, please note that the contest will run on GoFish.com over the next 14 weeks. The unique, participative nature of the program allows ANYONE to be a part of the program. Some sample video clips are given below.... if they are not working, please don't blame the post... it is something that most video clips are facing recently.... so please suffer and bear it !!





A’right here we go…..

Both Mirelly and me self have just walked out and I'm clutching my prized tickets to the entrance to the "hole-y cloud nine" ..... However, whatever may be the speed of sex, am sure it ain't gonna stop on 69 or cloud nine..... !


Wow...

Can’t believe it ...

Mirelly Taylor : Can’t believe what ?

That I have just won that prized date with you...

Oh !

I guess a scr*w is also included... I suppose...

A what ???

Well... You know...

You know what ?

Why ? Is it because there is a different routine ??

What are you talking about ??

You know... the usual... after dinner stuff…..

Well... after dinner you get to go home...

Yeah... but your place or mine...

Why ? Does it say that a stay at my home is also included ??

No...

Then...

But... a date comes with... you know !

Comes with ... what ?? Why do you have any ideas of paying for it ?

No way !!

Then, what are you going on about...

Well... How do I put it ??

Put it straight kid... Do you have some problem ?

No...

Then... ??

A'right... Do I get to scr*w you or not...

You say that again... I am gonna sue you for harassment !

Never known you !

Okay... can I clear something ??

Go ahead kid... and make it quick !

Can I sell this ticket ?

That's your problem and don’t ask me... Ask the sponsors !

But why should they know... Who knows... You might get a hunk... and nobody has to know !

You a reporter ?

No way... and am sure there won't be any leakage... atleast not from me...

Do you know anyone who is interested ??

Well... that is my problem… Besides... you shouldn't ask such questions... bad for your self esteem...

A’right! You have a deal !

Phew ! Atleast that one worked out…

Is there a goodbye kiss ...

Smoooooooooooooccccccchhhhhh...... and nice meeting you...

Night kid.... and go easy on your kisses... that definitely was not a goodbye kiss...

Anyway, kiss me again !!!

Wow... hope the numb3rs goes on .....

Once more ??? Make it 3 !

Nope.... you are good kid.....

Well...happy to be of service... ma'am !!

------


The lady needs a peck*r not a peck...

Atleast, I can now tell the guys that I scr*wed or ..... punk*d the b*tch [with due apologies] and got paid for it as well...

But must take care that they pass on...

------

Now, how much should I tell this ticket to that moron...

Is it worth checking if Mirelly has any second thoughts... Naaah... she ain't worth a scr*w !!

Sour grapes! perhaps... but who cares when you are getting paid instead of laid !

Why didn’t some philosopher come up with some easy solutions to such problems...

Gee... there is nothing like show business !!!




For more information, general reactions to the contest, check out the hilarious Free videos at GoFish.com




No comments:

Post a Comment